Due to concerns about physical distancing and trail usage, we will only be selling 370 entries for the 4-day challenge.
2021 Registration Information
Fees & Discounts
As of January 1st, 2021 the fee for the 4-day challenge is $445. The price goes up on July 1, 2021 to $495.
Riders up to 22
Riders 22 years or younger automatically get $50 off!
Military & Veterans
Are you a part of the military or a veteran? We are offering our military cyclists 20% off of registration! Please email us your proof of military service, and we will send you a coupon code.
Are you part of a club, team or group that is coming to the APEX? Email us and we will work out a group discount!
Registration fee includes four days of riding, fully-stocked aid stations, tech support from SRAM/RockShox, a swag bag with some cool stuff, and a post-event awards meal with drinks on Sunday (assuming we are allowed to have an afterparty due to COVID-19--if not, we will continue our 2020 "Make Your Own Afterparty" plan).
At checkout, you will have the option to purchase an event jersey made by Assos. Deadline to order those is July 1, but we may have a few left over to sell at the event depending.
If you would like to give towards the maintenance and improvement of trails in the Pikes Peak region, there will be opportunity to donate to the Pikes Peak Outdoor Recreation Alliance Trail Stewardship Fund during the registration process. See more details in the "PledgeReg" section. We will have special prizes for the top fundraisers!
Standard Refund Notes
- Refund requests will be accepted up to July 1, 2021. We will give a refund in the amount of 90% of your registration payment not including the BikeReg service fees.
- After July 1 we will not give refunds, but until September 1 you may choose to defer 90% of your paid entry as credit toward the 2022 event (not including BikeReg service fees).
- After Sept. 1, 2021 the only cancellation option will be to put 50% of your entry fee toward a 2022 entry fee.
- You may transfer your registration to another rider until September 1, 2021. There is a $20 transfer fee.
- If we are forced to cancel the event due to COVID-19 and local/state precautions, we will credit 100% of your paid entry fee towards a 2022 entry OR give you a 90% refund.