Standard pricing ends July 31st. Register now to save $40!
The standard registration fee is $445.00. On August 1, 2020, the fee is $485.
Riders 22 years or younger automatically get $50 off!
Are you a part of the military or a veteran? We are offering our military cyclists 20% off of registration! Please email proof of military service to mrice (at) sportsstrategies.com and we will send you a coupon code.
Registration fee includes four days of riding, fully-stocked aid stations, tech support from SRAM/RockShox, a swag bag with some cool stuff, and a post-event awards meal with drinks on Sunday.
When you register, don't forget to purchase your APEX jersey designed by ASSOS when you check out. Take advantage of the early bird price--it will be full retail at the event!
Giving Back - If you would like to give towards the maintenance and improvement of trails in the Pikes Peak region, there will be opportunity to donate to the Pikes Peak Outdoor Recreation Alliance Trail Stewardship Fund during the registration process. See more details in the "PledgeReg" section.
A note on entry fees and refunds in the different scenarios that we may see happen because of the current event cancellation situation and COVID-19:
- Plan A (most likely): We hold the event as planned and our refund policy is below under "Standard Refund Notes." Let’s Rock!
- Plan B: We are forced to postpone the event into October or even early November. There could be a couple of course changes as we are starting to get into winter up high on Pikes Peak, but we will still run a 4-day event in 2020 if possible. In this scenario we will do one of two things if you can’t make it—either give you a 2021 entry at no additional charge (including service fees, even if 2021 prices increase), OR refund 90% of your entry fee (not including BikeReg service fees). Not perfect, but giddy-up anyway.
- Plan C (least likely): We are unable to run an event in 2020. In this case, we will either give you a 2021 entry at no additional charge (including service fees, even if 2021 prices increase) or give you 100% of your entry fee back (not including BikeReg fees). Bummer, but that’s the way it goes.
Whatever the case may be, we want you to know that your entry fee is safe whether you have already registered or if you are planning on registering. Our plan is to make a final call on go or no-go in early August.
Standard Refund notes (see cancellation/postponement situations above):
- Refund requests will be accepted up to Aug. 1, 2020. We will give a refund in the amount of 90% of your registration payment not including the BikeReg service fees.
100% of your registration fee (not including BikeReg service fees) can be put toward a 2021 entry in the case of injury or extenuating circumstances at any point before September 1, 2020.
- You can transfer your entry to someone else for a $25 charge up until September 1, 2020.
After Sept. 1, 2020 the only option will be to put your entry fee toward a 2021 entry fee minus a 20% fee to pay for items that the event has already purchased in expectation of your participation.