Due to concerns about physical distancing and trail usage, selling is limited to 370 entries for the 4-day challenge.
2021 Registration Information
- Registration for the 4-day challenge is $445.
- Effective July 1, 2021, the price will increase to $495.
- ONE DAY OPTIONS: these will be announced in the summer, but there will be options to ride just one day
Riders up to 22
- Riders 22 years or younger automatically receive $50 off of registration.
Military & Veterans
- Military and veterans receive 20% off of registration. To receive the military coupon code, please email us your proof of military service.
- If you are part of a club, team or group participating in The APEX, email us to work out a group discount.
What's Included with Registration?
Your registration fee includes:
- Four days of riding
- Fully-stocked aid stations
- Tech support from SRAM/RockShox
- Swag bag with some really cool stuff
- Post-event awards meal with drinks on Sunday (COVID-19 willing. If we cannot have an in-person After Party, we will continue with our plan from 2020 to "Make Your Own After Party.")
- The deadline to order your custom 2021 APEX jerseys by Assos is July 1.
You will have the option to purchase a jersey at checkout. If you cannot order in time, we may have a few left over to sell at the event, but cannot guarantee your size. If you want one, please order before the deadline.
- Please consider giving back to the trails.
If you would like to give back for the maintenance and improvement of trails in the Pikes Peak region, there will be opportunity to donate to the Pikes Peak Outdoor Recreation Alliance Trail Stewardship Fund during the registration process. See more details in the "PledgeReg" section. We will have special prizes for the top fundraisers!
Standard Refund Notes
- Refund requests will be accepted up to July 1, 2021. We will give a refund in the amount of 90% of your registration payment not including the BikeReg service fees.
- After July 1 we will not give refunds, but until September 1 you may choose to defer 90% of your paid entry as credit toward the 2022 event (not including BikeReg service fees).
- After September 1, 2021 the only cancellation option will be to put 50% of your entry fee toward a 2022 entry fee.
- You may transfer your registration to another rider until September 1, 2021. There is a $20 transfer fee.
- If we are forced to cancel the event due to COVID-19 and local/state precautions, we will credit 100% of your paid entry fee towards a 2022 entry OR give you a 90% refund.