COVID-19

1
min read
A- A+
read

A note on entry fees and refunds in the different scenarios that we may see happen because of the current event cancellation situation and COVID-19:

  • Plan A (most likely): We hold the event as planned and our refund policy is below under "Standard Refund Notes."  Let’s Rock!
  • Plan B: We are forced to postpone the event into October or even early November.  There could be a couple of course changes as we are starting to get into winter up high on Pikes Peak, but we will still run a 4-day event in 2020 if possible.  In this scenario we will do one of two things if you can’t make it—either give you a 2021 entry at no additional charge (including service fees, even if 2021 prices increase), OR refund 90% of your entry fee (not including BikeReg service fees).  Not perfect, but giddy-up anyway.
  • Plan C (least likely): We are unable to run an event in 2020.  In this case, we will either give you a 2021 entry at no additional charge (including service fees, even if 2021 prices increase) or give you 100% of your entry fee back (not including BikeReg fees).  Bummer, but that’s the way it goes.

Whatever the case may be, we want you to know that your entry fee is safe whether you have already registered or if you are planning on registering.  Our plan is to make a final decision for go or no-go in the first week of August.