September 22 and 25, 2022
1-Day options are available for riders who want to ride in a single stage of The APEX.
- 1-Day options are offered for the first and final stages.
- Prologue Option: Stage 1 on September 22, 2022
- Final Stage Option: Stage 4 on September 25, 2022
- 1-Day categories are not eligible to compete for prizes.
- Riders in 1-Day categories will be listed in daily results and ranking, but not overall GC results.
The Prologue Option will offer a no-frills ride on the first day of The APEX. Stage 1: Prologue in Palmer Park will be a time trail. 1-Day riders will receive a number plate with a timing chip and enjoy approximately 11 miles of riding.
Registration Rate: $38
Final Stage Option
The Final Stage Option will offer riders a mass start and 25-30 miles of riding in Stage 4.
Included with Registration
- Fully-stocked aid stations on the long stages
- Tech support
- Medical support
- Swag Bag with APEX Gear and other cool stuff from our sponsors
- Meal & Beer (21+) Tickets for The APEX After Party
Registration Rate: $125
No discounts are available for 1-day Ride Options
4-Day MTB Challenge
Considering all 4 days? Check out the category details.
Due to concerns about physical distancing and trail usage, we are limited to 370 entries.
This non-profit event supports the Pikes Peak Outdoor Recreation Alliance Trail Stewardship Fund. Please consider giving back to the trails. If you would like to give back by making a donation for the maintenance and improvement of trails in the Pikes Peak region, you will have an opportunity to donate during the registration process. See more details in the "PledgeReg" section. We will have special prizes for the top fundraisers!
Standard Refund Notes
- Refund requests will be accepted through June 30, 2022. We will give a refund in the amount of 90% of your registration payment, excluding BikeReg service fees.
- Beginning July 1st, we will not offer refunds, but we will offer an option to defer 90% of your paid entry as a credit toward the 2023 event (excluding BikeReg service fees) until September 1 you may choose to defer.
- After September 1, 2022 the only cancellation option will be to put 50% of your entry fee toward a 2023 entry fee.
- You may transfer your registration to another rider until September 1, 2022. There is a $20 transfer fee.
- If we are forced to cancel the event due to COVID-19 and local/state precautions, we will credit 100% of your paid entry fee towards a 2023 entry OR give you a 90% refund.
- Email us to upgrade registrations for 1-Day Options to the 4-day MTB Challenge.