1-day Option Categories
We are bringing back options for riders who want to ride in a single stage of the event.
- Riders are not eligible to compete for prizes.
- Riders in these categories will be listed in daily results and ranking, but not overall GC results.
After 2022 courses are finalized, we will release course details and open registration for these categories.
1-day Prologue Option
The 1-day Prologue Option will offer no-frills. Riders will receive a number plate and enjoy about about 10 miles of riding in our prologue stage. More details pending course announcements.
Registration Rate: $28
1-day Weekend Option (day to be announced)
Details for the The 1-day Weekend Option will be announced when courses are finalized. Riders can expect 25+ miles of riding, and registration will include the following.
Included with Registration
- A challenging day of riding
- Fully-stocked aid stations on the long stages
- Tech support
- Medical support
- Swag Bag with APEX Gear and some really cool stuff from our sponsors
- APEX After Party with meal with drinks
Registration Rate: $125
No discounts available for these options.
Registration not yet open for 1-day Options
Standard Refund Notes
- Refund requests will be accepted through June 30, 2022. We will give a refund in the amount of 90% of your registration payment, excluding BikeReg service fees.
- Beginning July 1st, we will not offer refunds, but we will offer an option to defer 90% of your paid entry as a credit toward the 2023 event (excluding BikeReg service fees) until September 1 you may choose to defer .
- After September 1, 2022 the only cancellation option will be to put 50% of your entry fee toward a 2023 entry fee.
- You may transfer your registration to another rider until September 1, 2022. There is a $20 transfer fee.
- If we are forced to cancel the event due to COVID-19 and local/state precautions, we will credit 100% of your paid entry fee towards a 2023 entry OR give you a 90% refund.