Coming soon! Information on one-day options will be available spring of 2023.
No discounts are available for 1-day Ride Options
4-Day MTB Challenge
Considering all 4 days? Check out the category details.
Due to concerns about physical distancing and trail usage, we are limited to 370 entries.
This non-profit event supports the Pikes Peak Outdoor Recreation Alliance Trail Stewardship Fund. Please consider giving back to the trails. If you would like to give back by making a donation for the maintenance and improvement of trails in the Pikes Peak region, you will have an opportunity to donate during the registration process. See more details in the "PledgeReg" section. We will have special prizes for the top fundraisers!
Standard Refund Notes
- Refund requests will be accepted through June 30, 2023. We will give a refund in the amount of 90% of your registration payment, excluding BikeReg service fees.
- Beginning July 1st, we will not offer refunds, but we will offer an option to defer 90% of your paid entry as a credit toward the 2024 event (excluding BikeReg service fees) until August 20 you may choose to defer.
- After August 20, 2023 the only cancellation option will be to put 50% of your entry fee toward a 2024 entry fee.
- You may transfer your registration to another rider until August 20, 2023. There is a $20 transfer fee.
- If we are forced to cancel the event due to COVID-19 and local/state precautions, we will credit 100% of your paid entry fee towards a 2024 entry OR give you a 90% refund.
- Email us to upgrade registrations for 1-Day Options to the 4-day MTB Challenge.